Caso ® FCC flakes, known as food additive INS509, is commonly used in the food industry. When added to milk, it aids in the coagulation process and enhances the firmness of curds. While it provides a good source of calcium in dairy production, it has minimal impact on the taste. Moreover, it helps maintain the texture of fruits and vegetables. In brewing, it effectively corrects mineral deficiencies in the water, ensuring a consistent taste. It should be noted that Caso ® FCC complies with the specifications outlined in the Food Chemical Codex (FCC) monograph. However, compliance with FCC does not automatically imply conformity with the specific regulations and laws governing food additives in every country. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the purchaser or user to ensure that the product complies with the applicable regulations in each country where it is distributed and used. Caso ® FCC flakes are manufactured under strict HACCP conditions and hold ISO22000 certification.
Application of calcium chloride:
– Used as a drying agent in various industries
– Purified calcium chloride is used in the food industry, electronics industry, leather industry to form acrylic resin.
– Calcium chloride is used in the production of basic chemicals and petroleum distillation.
– Calcium chloride is used to prevent coal dust.
– Calcium chloride is used in oil well drilling and is used as a drilling fluid, cementing oil well and well repair; it is a dehydrating agent in the petroleum chemical industry.
– Calcium chloride is used to create freezing emulsions in the rubber industry.
– Calcium chloride is used as an additive in the metallurgical and paper industry.
– Calcium chloride is used to create strong and rigid concrete in construction.
– Calcium chloride is used as a raw chemical material in the chemical industry.
Application in aquaculture:
– Regulate osmotic pressure.
– Calcium chloride is the fastest method to increase calcium concentration in water, supplement calcium deficiency.
– It is a salt used to supplement calcium, help shrimp molt easily, promote rapid growth, limit muscle opacity, body curvature, and soft shell.
Note: Calcium chloride can cause allergies, specifically on moist skin. Wear gloves and fully cover your hands and eyes with goggles or a mask to protect them; avoid inhaling fumes or dust containing calcium chloride. Anhydrous calcium chloride reacts exothermically when in contact with water.