– Tetrasodium Ethylenediamine Tetraacetic Acid (EDTA) 86% (min)
– White powder, hygroscopic, highly soluble in water.
– EDTA 4Na sequesters metal ions, making these ions inactive with other compounds.
– Reduce toxins, scum in the water after using drugs and chemicals.
– Removal of alum, heavy metals in the ponds.
– Reduce the hardness of pond water, control pH, avoid fluctuation
– EDTA is used in the production of complex substances, chelate micronutrients for the fertilizer and animal feed industry. Chelate complex provides micronutrients (Ca, Mg, Cu, Fe, Zn, Mn) for plants and animals. Chelate metal complexes are very stable in soil and very effective for plants, friendly to the environment, people and animals.
– EDTA is used in detergent production 33%, water treatment 18%, paper industry 13% (used to prevent the effects of Fe2+, Cu2+, Mg2+ ions in the bleaching process) and other industries.
– In aquaculture, it is used to treat heavy metals and reduce water hardness in shrimp, fingerling or meat rearing or with water treatment in hatcheries.
– Treatment of water in hatcheries from 5-10 ppm.
– Water treatment in commercial shrimp and fish farming, for the ponds in areas with low salinity and alkaline soil. When supplying water to the pond about 0.8-1 m, if the alkalinity is low, the water is light yellow, EDTA can be used at a dose of 2-5 kg/1,000m2 to treat before liming to raise the alkalinity in the pond.
– During the rearing process, a lower dose of 0.5-1 ppm can be used.