Our high-purity potassium chloride, KaSa k99, is available for the addition of potassium to feed. Originating from natural sources and produced in Germany, it is duly certified according to the strict standards of DIN EN ISO 9001ff. and GMP+, and acknowledged by QS. Fulfilling all provisions of EU food regulations, KaSa k99 guarantees unmatched quality in every aspect.
|Product name:||Potassium chloride KCL|
Molecular Formula: KCl
The Molecular Mass: 74,55 g/mol
Other name: Kali Clorua
Status: Dry and white crystal
Density: 1.984 g/cm3
Melting temperature: 770 °C (1.420 °F, 1.040 K)
Boiling point: 1.420 °C (2.590 °F, 1.690 K)
Solubility Soluble in water: 339,7 g/litter (at 20 °C)
Solvents: Soluble in glycerol, alkali, ethanol; slightly soluble in alcohol; insoluble in ether
Combustibility: Not combustible
Stability: Relatively stable at room temperature
– Used in wastewater treatment, fertilizer production, and for synthesizing potassium gypsum and potassium lime solution.
– In food additives: used as a flavoring, food fermentation, and pH control.
– Used as a hydrate inhibition, retardation, and schist decomposition.
– Used as a potassium supplement (K+) in aquaculture ponds during the metabolic exchange process of shrimp, when white leg shrimp are reluctant to eat, have poor activity, slow growth, or even die due to potassium deficiency.
– Used in pharmaceutical production for GMP-standard products.
The uses in the aquaculture industry:
– Supplementing potassium for cattle, poultry, and aquaculture.
– Supplementing potassium for shrimp, treating curved body and hollowed muscles in shrimps.
– Supplementing potassium into nutrient-deficient, potassium-deficient water sources.
Dosage: Dilute and directly sprinkle into the fish pond.
– To supplement potassium for shrimp: 1-2 kg/1,000 m3 of water, repeat it every 7 days.
– To treat body curvature and muscle opacity: 2-3 kg/1,000 m3 of water. It is recommended to combine with MgSO4 and CaCl2 for better effectiveness.